Wildlife Tours / Trips
Predators & Great Migration Photo Tour -2016
Masai Mara, Kenya. 8D/7N, Wildlife photography Tour (Group Size 7 people, Full ) Tour completed
Tour begins at Nairobi 20th August 2016 and ends at Nairobi on afternoon of 27th August 2016.
Botswana Wildlife Photo Tour -2016
Victoria falls-Chobe National Park-Okavango Delta
(11 Days/ 10 Nights, Nature & Wildlife photography tour. Total seats 8 No, Full ) Tour completed
1. Dates: All Participants should arrive on 23rd Sept 2016 at Livingstone (Zambia). Tour Ends on 3rd Oct 2016 at Maun (Botswana).
2. Participants: This safari is really NOT for Everyone, Only those:
- Who is serious, either about wildlife and nature photography, or about in-depth, intense and patient animal viewing.
- Those who want to Experience African wildlife in older ways, “Sleeping under canvas in open wilderness”, and feel "Excited & not scared", about being in wilderness at night with just a thin layer of canvas between you and roaring lion or laughing Hyena.
3. Tour Highlights:
- Opportunity to photograph African wildlife from: “Water, Land & Air ”
- Visit to one of 7 natural wonder, “Victoria falls”.
- Chobe river Boat safari in special “Voyager photo boats”.
- Camping in African wilderness.
- Aerial photography over the Okavango Delta by “Charter Helicopter”
- Night Safari in Khwai area & exploring Okavango delta by mokoro (the local canoe)
4. Destinations: On this safari you will visit three different natural destination of Africa:
- Victoria Falls, the local tribes used to call the waterfall Mosi-o-Tunya “The smoke that thunders”. Is the Longest waterfall.
- Chobe River & National Park, its elephant Mecca. Chobe National Park, which boasts one of the largest concentrations of game in Africa
- The lush green Okavango Delta – a World Heritage Site. The Okavango Delta is one of the richest wetland habitats in the world.
5. Detail Programme
- Magical Grassland - Photography workshop @ Corbett
- Tiger Trail - Photography Workshop @ Ranthambhore
- Predators & Great Migration Photo Tour -2016
- Botswana Wildlife Photo Tour -2016
- Best of Kenya Photo Tour-2016
- Corbett Tour - 2016
- Corbett Tour - 2015
- Mountain Gorilla Tracking -Virunga volcanoes, Rwanda
- Predators and Great Migration 2015
- Predators and Great Migration 2014
- Land of Heavy weights Herbivores & Feathered Beauties
- Predators And Great Migration
Spent a week with Yashpal rathore in Masai mara to witness the annual wildebeest migration in yr 2013. This was my first visit to the Mara, I opted for Yashpal as our mentor to see the Mara as he sees it. We stayed near the junction of the Talek and the Olare orok rivers right in the heart of the Mara in a small camp, comfortable and right in the heart of the action.
We were a group of four and Yashpal accompanied us to the safari and we driven by Simon, our Masai Guide. Usually the safaris were full day, every moment spend on safari was worthwhile, light was fantastic, wildlife was in abundance and Yashpal and Simon could be relied upon to place the vehicle in anticipation of a likely photo-opportunity.
I would have no hesitation to recommend Yashpal as a mentor for anybody planning to visit MARA, his organization Nature glimpses can be relied upon to give the highest level of customization possible in the most reasonable price. Yashpals planning and co-ordination with the local guides and camp managers was perfect and we were specially looked after, including a special Indian meal right in the heart of MARA under a starlit sky with the constant snorting of the Hippos in the pool below.
Dipanker Mazumdar (Architect), New Delhi
I would like to take this opportunity & chance to thank Mr Yashpal Rathore, for such an amazing experience we had in Kaziranga last week ( Feb 2014). Everything was planned to minute detail and all the logistics were perfect. Timing was superb & we could easily record 40+ photographable species in birds & off course innumerable photo opportunities for mammals. Yashpal is a no nonsense guy, knowing him from last 2 years, I have understood that he organizes things only for serious nature photographers. I can vouch for the economics of the whole trip which was very reasonable....Cheers
Dr Eash Hoskote, Bangalore
I had my first tiger safari to Tadoba Tiger reserve with my friend last June 2013. We had awesome sighting and thanks Yashpal for great experience.
Madhusudan , Bangalore
We have been to Kenya on "Predators & Great migration 2013" trip to Kenya with Yashpal Rathore, what a memorable trip it was. Selection of camp and guide was excellent. We wish to join him again next year.
Anand Sachdeva (Architect) , New Delhi
I like travelling with you, as your trips are well planned and economical. I am Looking forward for next Kaziranga trip in Feb 2014.
S. R. Gopalan, Bangalore